Fwd: PHP FE Gdl

Levhita

Apr 11, 2014, 6:18:25 PM4/11/14
to Hacker Garage, PHP - Programación, PHP México, PHP Guadalajara, tequilav...@googlegroups.com, tequil...@googlegroups.com, phpc...@googlegroups.com, g...@glo.org.mx
Hola todos les paso está vacante en Guadalajara, tienen 3 espacios informes con:

Ingrid Guerrero <ingrid....@intugo.co>
Intugo 01 33 30307082

¡Saludos!

--------------------
Internet Brands’ network of websites serves up nearly 1 billion total page views a month, and our monthly traffic was recently ranked in comscore’s top 50. Every day, our world-class operation tackles large scale, highly complex technical challenges that have almost no parallel in the industry

As one of our php developer's you will work closely with the product team to develop new features and frameworks for high-performance websites like modelmayhem.com, flyertalk.com, fitday.com, and many, many more. You will join an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results, and embraces change. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work, and given latitude for breaking ground on new ideas.

Need to have:

- at least 3-5 years object-oriented programming in PHP

- Front-end technologies such as Javascript, HTML, and CSS

- Complex sql queries and database schema design

- Work with MVC frameworks (zend, symfony)

- Work in a collaborative team environment using tools like issue trackers (jira) and version control software (subversion)

- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively

- Knowledge of consuming and creating web services

Nice to have:

- other programming languages such as Java, .Net, Perl, Python, or Ruby

- Memcached

- Unit testing

- SEO concepts

- Page load optimization

- CMS systems like MovableType, WordPress

Candidates should expect to write code during the interviewing process. Code samples and links to your portfolio or your github account are always appreciated.