Welcome Rocky to NJ and Meeting on Wednesday

Joanne O'Neill

Jul 9, 2012, 10:10:37 AM7/9/12
to Progressive Democracy So.Jersey, PDA - NJ, Occupy Trenton, Occupy NewtonNJ, Occupy New Jersey, Occupy Atlantic City, NJ Accountability&Justice, NJ...@googlegroups.com

Justice Party

The excitement builds for Rocky Anderson’s

visit to the East Coast.

Everyday more events are being added to Rocky’s trip East. We are very fortunate to have him making a stop in Brick, New Jersey…..but he does have time in his schedule on Saturday, July 21 in the morning and early afternoon if we can find other venues to hold events in New Jersey before he has to appear in Pennsylvania later in the day.

If you would like to add a stop to Rocky’s visit to New Jersey, please contact me as soon as possible to work out details. Nj.just...@gmail.com or 856-858-4997 (cell) 856-332-2545.

Also, if you know of any environmental fairs, protests against big banks or foreclosures, these are all possibilities. He would love to talk to the Occupy groups, and share concerns, and discuss their feelings about possible solutions. Rocky has addressed numerous Occupy groups across the country and was very well received by all of them.

Most importantly, remember all campaigns need money to function and with Rocky limiting contributions to only $100.00 per person, we need as many people as possible to attend the fundraiser being held at the Mansion in Brick.

LET'S PROVE TO ROCKY IT WAS WORTH THE TRIP TO NEW JERSEY !

Please get your tickets now for the event in Brick. Also please print out the flier and distribute to as many people as possible.

• Click here to print out flier: http://www.scribd.com/doc/99575460

Please Join Justice Party of New Jersey in Welcoming Rocky Anderson

What: Meet and Greet Honoring Rocky Anderson - Our President for 2012

When: Friday, July 20,2012 - 7:00pm to 10:00pm

Where: Mansion on the Plaza,108 Brick Plaza, Brick, NJ 08723

Ticket Information:

    • Meet & Greet : 7:00 – 8:00pm - $50.00 per person
      Meet and talk with Rocky personally - hors d'oeuvres will be served

    • General Event : 8:00 – 10:00pm - $25.00 per person
      Rocky will present his platform, followed by Q&A.

There will be a Cash Bar and food can be ordered from the menu.

Ticket Orders Should be Made Payable to:

Justice Party of New Jersey
PO Box 8
Collingswood, NJ 08108

For more information and to RSVP, please contact:

Joanne O’Neill
Nj.just...@gmail.com  or 856-858-4997

**************************************

This Week's  Meeting of Justice Party of New Jersey

When: Wednesday, July 11th at 7:00pm

Where: Collingswood Library, 771 Haddon Ave., Collingswood, NJ 08108

Directions: http://goo.gl/maps/GZ07

What:

1. We will have the 2nd reading of the proposed By-Laws for Justice Party of New Jersey. Please review them prior to the meeting and bring any additions and/or corrections to the meeting or email Tim O’Neill Aloy...@snip.net. You can view and print out a copy of them by clicking here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/99575082/2nd-Draft-JP-NJ-Bylaws

2. We will finalize plans for the fundraiser for Rocky and assign duties for that day. If you can’t attend the meeting, please let us know if you are willing to help that day with:

• decorating and set up,
• arranging for lodging of Rocky and staff,
• help with transporting Rocky and staff to different locations,
• assisting with signing people in, at the fundraiser.

3. HELP WITH SIGNATURES ON PETITIONS FOR BALLOT ACCESS
The Crunch is on !!!…..
we need to get 1600 signatures by July 27. We need as many people as possible working on this to get the needed amount for Rocky to be on the ballot in New Jersey. If you can help with this, Please Contact Me NOW !

Here are the links for the petition to get Rocky on the ballot:

• Petition Instructions: http://www.nj.gov/state/elections/petitions/2012-general-president-inst.pdf

• Download and Print Out the Petition ( fill in Ross C. (Rocky) Anderson under candidate for President:
http://www.nj.gov/state/elections/petitions/2012-general-president-petition.pdf

• Requirements for Independent Candidates in the General Election: http://www.nj.gov/state/elections/candidate_pdf/independent-candidate-requirements-2012-0301.pdf

If you haven’t already done so, please sign up on Rocky’s websites:

  • Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook and share with your groups:
2. NJ for Rocky Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Jersey-for-Rocky-Anderson-President-2012/255803597860733

Join Social Media Team: Contact D’Marie Mulattieri, dmulattie...@gmail.com
or 801-990-5300.

NEXT WEEK'S MEETING:

When: Tuesday, July 17 at 7:00pm

Where: Allamuchy General Store, 86 Main Street, Allamuchy Township (908) 852-7004

Directions: It is HERE: http://tinyurl.com/7qom5zo

Keep up the great work and hope to see you on Wednesday.

In Solidarity,
Joanne O’Neill
Eastern Regional Coordinator
Nj.just...@gmail.com
856-858-4997

New Jersey Justice Party
http://justiceparty.nationbuilder.com/
contribute-button.png facebook-button.pngvolunteer-button.png

This email was sent to roses4...@snip.net. To stop receiving emails, click here.
Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.