Rocky's Visit to East Coast & Next Meeting

Joanne O'Neill

Jul 14, 2012, 1:12:35 PM7/14/12
to PDA Progressive Democracy South Jersey, PDA - NJ, Occupy Trenton, Occupy NewtonNJ, Occupy New Jersey, Occupy Atlantic City, NJ Accountability&Justice, NJ...@googlegroups.com

Justice Party
Dear Joanne --

Rocky’s Visit to East Coast is Temporarily Postponed to August

I am sorry to inform you that due to unforeseen circumstances, Rocky had to postpone his visit until later in August.

If you have already submitted your check for the event in Brick, I will return it to you, and you can resubmit your contributions when we get confirmed dates of his visit.

I believe there will be 2 other events held in New Jersey when Rocky confirms dates for his re-scheduled visit.

If anyone else would like to add an event in your area, now is the time to let me know as tomorrow night the Eastern Regional Group will be finalizing the dates and events to be held in each state.

Also a reminder of our next Statewide Justice Party Meeting. Please Join Us !

When: Tuesday, July 17 at 7:00pm

Where: Allamuchy General Store, 86 Main Street, Allamuchy Township (908) 852-7004

Directions HERE: http://tinyurl.com/7qom5zo

What:

1. At the last meeting we went over the By Laws, and numerous corrections were made and I will forward a copy of the revisions prior to the meeting for your review.

2. We went over progress on the petitions for ballot access. WE ARE DOWN TO THE WIRE…..AND WE NEED YOUR HELP ! If you have been collecting signatures, please forward a count to me.

The Road Team should be arriving here in New Jersey mid-week, and I need to have an idea of how many more signatures we need to collect.

If there are any events happening in your town or area where there will be a crowd, please let me know. These are all good places to collect signatures.

If you wish to help with this process here are the links for the petition to get Rocky on the ballot:

• Petition Instructions :
http://www.nj.gov/state/elections/petitions/2012-general-president-inst.pdf

Download the Petition ( fill in Ross C. (Rocky) Anderson under candidate for President
http://1.usa.gov/OpymmB

• Requirements for Independent Candidates in the General Election http://1.usa.gov/MtGtOt

When Completed, mail petition to :

Justice Party of New Jersey
PO Box 8
Collingswood, NJ 08108

3. Sign up to do Tabling at Local Events to help educate people about Rocky and his stand on issues. http://www.voterocky.org/solutions

HERE ARE OTHER THINGS TO DO TO HELP WITH CAMPAIGN

Sign up on websites for Rocky's campaign:

Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook and share with your groups:

Join Social Media Team:
Contact D’Marie Mulattieri, dmulattie...@gmail.com or 801-990-5300
* Volunteer to comment on news articles, share on Facebook and Twitter.

I wish to thank everyone for their support and their understanding life throws us curves, that we must navigate. Please get involved with the campaign, the stakes are too high not too.

In Solidarity,

Joanne O’Neill
New Jersey State Point Person
Eastern Regional Coordinator
Rocky Anderson – Our President 2012
Nj.just...@gmail.com
856-858-4997

Check out Rocky’s latest videos, comments and articles and share with others:

• Video- Spoiler? How do you spoil something that is already rotten? http://bit.ly/LQSqnJ

• Watch Rocky's message on medicare for all now at voterocky.org: Lower costs, better medical results with Single-payer, Medicare for all. http://bit.ly/NnXz4Q

• THE PROBLEM: "The number of U.S. households living on less than $2 per person per day — which the study terms “extreme poverty” — more than doubled between 1996 and 2011, from 636,000 to 1.46 million. The number of children in extremely poor households also doubled, from 1.4 million to 2.8 million." See Chart here: http://data360.wordpress.com/2012/03/16/hours-at-minimum-wage-needed-to-afford-rent/

THE SOLUTION: http://www.voterocky.org/the_minimum_wage

"Anderson proposes boosting the minimum wage to no less than $10.00 an hour, with future increases to be tied to the rising cost of living, as a vital step to ensure that low wage earners can better bridge the gap between income and expenses."

New Jersey Justice Party
http://justiceparty.nationbuilder.com/
contribute-button.pngfacebook-button.pngvolunteer-button.png

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.