My Win8 boot screen today

RBL

Oct 5, 2012, 9:01:04 AM10/5/12
to PC...@googlegroups.com

Rich M

Oct 6, 2012, 9:43:06 AM10/6/12
to pc...@googlegroups.com, PC...@googlegroups.com, rble...@gmail.com
I couldn't agree more which is why Windows 8 will never see my systems and I doubt many others.
Note there is no business application though I looked at "Enterprise" version and am still scratching my head as to what that is.
Can you just imagine an employer, who spends every waking minute at work trying to keep his employees off "IM's", "Facebook" and the .like, now sporting a version of Windows that boots to all the things he wants to keep employees away from, and only them?
I have figured out finally what all this is really about anyway since I got my first iPhone....
All my reading tells me that we have the slowest worst broadband in the world but we also are the only ones with unlimited usage and while many of our broadband providers have tried to charge by units for service from time to time, they never are successful. Put them on an iPhone and "unlimited" disappears.and people will pay anything for service hence get people off their laptops and desktops and put them on hand held computers and go back to selling incremental broadband here in this country. Very clever!!!!! Now when will others figure this out?

On Friday, October 5, 2012 9:01:46 AM UTC-4, RBL wrote:
https://plus.google.com/103929740436666277619/posts/e9sxgnheM9c