cannot...

Joe Mezzanini

Jul 19, 2014, 10:11:03 PM7/19/14
to pctol
I cannot establish a secure connection to any web site with Chrome or IE with the exception of gmail/google.

Another exception os facebook , but most of the graphics are missing ..

any ideas??

David Moskowitz

Jul 19, 2014, 11:31:42 PM7/19/14
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

Ideas, lots of them, but I have no idea if any of them apply without more info.

When did it start happening?

Did you change something?

Do you get an error message?

Could your system time be off?

Proxy settings...?

SSL version mismatch?

Certificates out of date...?

Firefox?

Permissions or extension getting in the way?

David

RBL

Jul 20, 2014, 11:41:43 AM7/20/14
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, more details please.

Other questions:
New network?
New router?
What device?
All browsers or just Chrome?
Antivirus or firewall problem (tried disabling)?

--

Never let the fear of striking out get in your way. - Babe Ruth

Rich Levin ∙ Voice: 484-321-1133 ∙ Skype: RBLevin ∙ http://www.rblevin.org