file zilla

Joe Mezzanini

Sep 28, 2012, 7:06:49 PM9/28/12
to pctol
Anyway to configure filezilla play a sound after any upload or download is complete as default behavior?

RBL

Sep 28, 2012, 8:10:47 PM9/28/12
to pc...@googlegroups.com
I believe so. Check the Options.

On Friday, September 28, 2012, Joe Mezzanini <joe.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway to configure filezilla play a sound after any upload or download is complete as default behavior?
>

> --
> This is a message from the PC TALK Online BBS.
> * The BBS is open to all.
> * We support all operating systems.
> * Get support or just talk with other users at http://BBS.RBLevin.net
> Post a message by e-mailing PC...@googlegroups.com

"We've tended to forget that no computer will ever ask a new question." - Grace Hopper

Rich Levin

Joe Mezzanini

Sep 28, 2012, 8:17:13 PM9/28/12
to pc...@googlegroups.com
I did check the options and do not see it.

All I can find is this (below)  when I right click on a file upload in progress, but it does not play a sound like its suppose it.

Inline image 1
 God Bless America
theMezz.com
315-281-9878

 "There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men.
  True nobility is being superior to your former self"
                             - Hemingway

image.png

RBL

Sep 28, 2012, 9:13:35 PM9/28/12