NEED PA TOMORROW!

Alexandria Queen

Sep 12, 2011, 7:41:05 PM9/12/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com

3 DAY SHOOT (9/13-9/15)

$125/ DAY (LUNCH PROVIDED)

Call me ASAP 410-963-2561

Alexandria Queen

Sep 12, 2011, 11:58:54 PM9/12/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com

One more spot has just opened up! Need 1 person for tomorrow only. All I need is for someone to wait for a package at 8am at a dc hotel and drive it to baltimore. You will still get the $125 rate for the day plus mileage.

Email me back ASAP if interested and I will give complete details.

THANKS!

ALEX

jjet...@aol.com

Sep 13, 2011, 5:19:13 AM9/13/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
I know its late/early leMme know if you got this covered

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Alexandria Queen <alexv...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:58:54 -0400
Subject: Re: NEED PA TOMORROW!

Alexandria Queen

Sep 13, 2011, 5:30:22 AM9/13/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com

I actually don't. Might you be willing to lend a hand? :-)

The hotel is the Fairfield Inn and Suites
2305 New York Ave NE
Washington, DC 20002

Package is expected to arrive between 8 and 9am. Let me know if you're down and ill give you a ring with details