Charlotte, NC PAs

1 view

Shayla Reid

Jan 7, 2011, 12:35:21 PM1/7/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I know this is predominately for the DMV but does anyone have a PA
recommendation for Charlotte, NC?

Thanks
Shayla

Steven Lafferty

Jan 7, 2011, 1:37:01 PM1/7/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
Hey.

I have a friend who is a costumer down there. Let me send an email and see if I can find some name and numbers for you.

Sent from my iPhone

Shayla Reid

Jan 7, 2011, 1:40:43 PM1/7/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Laffy Taffy :)

E Plummer

Jan 7, 2011, 1:44:10 PM1/7/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
Laffy!

How's it going, dude?  I don't think I've seen you since... SALT?

Still working?  I'm assuming you've had to do most of your work up north since it started drying up around here.  Have you hear from Dylan at all?  I haven't talked to him in ages.  Maybe I should send him a text, or something.

Anyway, hope all is well.