Runners Needed! Happy New Year y'all!

kenya sumner

Jan 3, 2011, 11:34:01 AM1/3/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com, in...@prepforfilming.com
Happy New Year everyone! Make money this year with Prep for Filming!

Posting:
You give us a number... we make a sale... we give you $50 bucks! It's that easy... Seriously!!!

As some of you know, Prep for Filming (a tv/film production rental house) is open for business. On your next gig, give us the name of your production coordinator/manager (or the person in charge of production rentals). If we rent our products to your next production, we'll give you $50 bucks! NO MATTER WHAT THE AMOUNT of the cost of the rental!

Get paid for giving us a number! It's that easy! Are you in?

Blessings,

Kenya M. Sumner

301-537-1689

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/prepforfilming

"Creativity is a drug I cannot live without." - Cecil B. De Mille

ernes...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2011, 3:32:28 PM1/3/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
Tiffany jackson 9144330898 looking for pa's; BET

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

From: kenya sumner <kenya_...@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:34:01 -0500
Subject: Runners Needed! Happy New Year y'all!

kenya sumner

Jan 3, 2011, 3:38:50 PM1/3/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Ernest! I will give her a call and let you know what happens! Thanks!

Blessings,

Kenya M. Sumner

301-537-1689

"Creativity is a drug I cannot live without." - Cecil B. De Mille

Subject: Re: Runners Needed! Happy New Year y'all!
To: pac...@googlegroups.com
From: ernes...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:32:28 +0000

Tiffany jackson 9144330898 looking for pa's; BETSent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

kenya-marie farmer

Jan 3, 2011, 8:47:17 PM1/3/11
to kjl...@aol.com, pac...@googlegroups.com, in...@prepforfilming.com
Matt, et. al., it's not spam, its a NEW rental company in the DMV area...

On Monday, January 3, 2011, matt dawson <amis...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Kenya,
> When did you need runners?  There was only a spam message in the post/email sent out.  The office for Shame is currently down, so I'm available the next two weeks back in MD/DC/VA.  Let me know if you need more people, I might have another PA back east with me for the two weeks.
> Thanks!!
> Matt

> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 8:34 AM, kenya sumner <kenya_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Happy New Year everyone! Make money this year with Prep for Filming!
> Posting:You give us a number... we make a sale... we give you $50 bucks! It's that easy... Seriously!!!
> As some of you know, Prep for Filming (a
> tv/film production rental house) is open for business. On your next gig, give us the name of your production coordinator/manager (or the person in charge of production rentals). If we rent our products to your next production, we'll give you $50 bucks! NO MATTER WHAT THE AMOUNT of the cost of the rental!
> Get paid for giving us a number! It's that easy! Are you in?
>
> Blessings,
>
> Kenya M. Sumner 301-537-1689 c
>

> Prep for Filming, LLC <http://prepforfilming.webs.com/> Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/prepforfilming

> "Creativity is a drug I cannot live without." - Cecil B. De Mille
>

> --

Kenya M. Sumner
TV Production Travel Coordinator
301-537-1689 c

tdool...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2011, 3:51:14 PM1/4/11
to Production Assistant Crew
I thought the group was for posting PA jobs not to advertise our
business?

On Jan 3, 3:38 pm, kenya sumner <kenya_sum...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Ernest! I will give her a call and let you know what happens! Thanks!
>
> Blessings,
>
> Kenya M. Sumner 301-537-1689 c
>
> Prep for Filming, LLC is here!!!
>
> "Creativity is a drug I cannot
> live without." - Cecil B. De Mille
>
> Subject: Re: Runners Needed! Happy New Year y'all!
> To: pac...@googlegroups.com
> From: ernest.f...@gmail.com
> Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:32:28 +0000
>
> Tiffany jackson 9144330898 looking for pa's; BETSent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
> From:  kenya sumner <kenya_sum...@hotmail.com>
> Sender:  pac...@googlegroups.com
> Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:34:01 -0500To: <pac...@googlegroups.com>; <i...@prepforfilming.com>ReplyTo:  pac...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Runners Needed! Happy New Year y'all!
>
> Happy New Year everyone! Make money this year with Prep for Filming!
> Posting:You give us a number... we make a sale... we give you $50 bucks! It's that easy... Seriously!!!
> As some of you know, Prep for Filming (a tv/film production rental house) is open for business. On your next gig, give us the name of your production coordinator/manager (or the person in charge of production rentals). If we rent our products to your next production, we'll give you $50 bucks! NO MATTER WHAT THE AMOUNT of the cost of the rental!
> Get paid for giving us a number! It's that easy! Are you in?
>
> Blessings,
>
> Kenya M. Sumner 301-537-1689 c
>
> Prep for Filming, LLC Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/prepforfilming
> "Creativity is a drug I cannot
> live without." - Cecil B. De Mille

Kenya Sumner

Jan 4, 2011, 4:00:28 PM1/4/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
I'm not advertising my business...

Sent from my ikenya

Blessings,

Kenya M. Sumner
Production Coordinator
301-537-1689 cell

Prep for Filming, LLC... is here!

________________________

kadij...@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2011, 4:25:33 PM1/4/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
Let me jump in here before this gets out of hand. Thomas please send you're comments directly to whomever u wish to speak to and secondly MOST of us should thank Kenya for the opportunities she has given us in this Production world. Without her most of us would not have had the opportunity so if she does or doesn't want to promote her business here as CREATOR of this group I say she can do it all day everyday!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Christian Kouma

Jan 4, 2011, 4:26:19 PM1/4/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
I'm all for TeamKenya, promote that business!!!!!
Christian Kouma
#TeamKouma
202.359.9194
mr.k...@gmail.com

Kyle Leonard

Jan 4, 2011, 4:27:50 PM1/4/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
Please remove me from this group.  I have no interest in receiving spam from a group that was used to help PAs find work.

Kenya Sumner

Jan 5, 2011, 10:59:05 AM1/5/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
ITS NOT SPAM! Furthermore, if you want to leave the group, GO!!!!! It just leaves less people with more opportunities to chose from!

Kadija started this FREE job posting group and it has gotten PLENTY of jobs for y'all. YOU KNOW there aren't ANY SURE JOB POSTINGS in the DMV area that are free.

Don't announce your departure... Just GET OUT!

Now... Thank you Kadija and Christian and others, for backing me up. Don and I both know that Runners get paid VERY LITTLE for A LOT OF WORK. We are only asking for a referral... Its not a big deal.

If there was a service where y'all get paid JUST to refer to someone... Wouldnt u take it?

People who hate, only hurt themselves!!! And guess what? I feel GOOD!!!!!

Sent from my ikenya

Blessings,

Kenya M. Sumner
Production Coordinator
301-537-1689 cell

Prep for Filming, LLC... is here!

>> groups.google.com/group/pacrew?hl=en.
>>>
>>> --

>> pacrew+un...@googlegroups.com<pacrew%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .

>> groups.google.com/group/pacrew?hl=en.
>>
>> --

>> pacrew+un...@googlegroups.com<pacrew%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/pacrew?hl=en.
>>

>> --

>> pacrew+un...@googlegroups.com<pacrew%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

S. Kasali

Jan 5, 2011, 11:19:03 AM1/5/11
to pac...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

The purpose of this group is to post job opportunities, tv/film production prospects and to ask for any leads related to the industry. I do not see how asking for referrals could be deemed as SPAM. I think we are missing the point. We are to help each other. If you know of any opportunities, please feel free to share it. If you feel what is being asked doesn't apply to you, then just ignore it. It's that simple. I really don't understand why anyone is making a big deal of this. It's not like she's abusing the e-mail list to send jokes or other trivial information.

In fact, some of you have received great leads from Kenya as a result of this board. She simply put out an ask for industry-related leads. If you can't help her that's fine, but don't knock her for trying. In life, we all know that you don't get unless YOU ASK!!!!

Let's start off the new year right by being considerate and thinking positively....Best of luck to all for 2011!

Peace,

Sai Kasali