Great Falls Friday Evening

Court A. Zabel

Jun 2, 2022, 11:36:25 PMJun 2
to Potomac Mountain Club
I’m going to take advantage of a break in the heat to get out for a few hours of climbing after work. I’m shooting to get to the climbers’ lot at ~4 pm. As always, all are welcome.

Climb on,
- Court

Sent from my iPhone

Mitchel Hyman

Jun 3, 2022, 7:55:55 AMJun 3
to Court A. Zabel, Potomac Mountain Club
Can’t make it today but would like to climb at Great Falls Sunday at 8 am, anyone interested?

Mitch.

> On Jun 2, 2022, at 11:36 PM, Court A. Zabel <zab...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’m going to take advantage of a break in the heat to get out for a few hours of climbing after work. I’m shooting to get to the climbers’ lot at ~4 pm. As always, all are welcome.
>
> Climb on,
> - Court
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> --
> --
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mountaineering Section of the PATC" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/PATC-MS/86844ED9-E826-4131-B493-7C2CEA15B619%40gmail.com.

Leslie Hill

Jun 3, 2022, 8:01:56 AMJun 3
to Mitchel Hyman, Court A. Zabel, Potomac Mountain Club
I can’t do Sunday, but can do Saturday at 8 am.

Leslie Hill
lhil...@gmail.com

> On Jun 3, 2022, at 07:55, Mitchel Hyman <hymanm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can’t make it today but would like to climb at Great Falls Sunday at 8 am, anyone interested?
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/PATC-MS/803EAEDD-859B-4064-86FD-F051001B4960%40gmail.com.

Mitchel Hyman

Jun 3, 2022, 8:10:50 AMJun 3
to Leslie Hill, Court A. Zabel, Potomac Mountain Club
Leslie can you do Sunday instead?

Mitch.