Re: [PATC-MS] Digest for PATC-MS@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Cara Alyse George

May 8, 2022, 11:17:35 PMMay 8
to pat...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for sharing this article, Joe! How wonderful to read about how climbing has transformed people affected by Parkinson’s. Our Spanish-speaking group ¡Escala DC! joined Teresa for some climbing in Sportrock a few months ago and were in such awe of her. No doubt that she will continue to inspire others through her determination.
Cheers,
Cara

image

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2022, at 5:09 PM, pat...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Joe Krahe <jkra...@gmail.com>: May 08 02:50PM -0400

It is wild to learn about how many benefits climbing has. My 66 year old
mother in law started climbing at Sport Rock in NOVA with part of their
Parkinson’s climbing group after she got a Parkinson’s diagnosis and it has
been incredible to see how she has benefited from it.

Here is a great article about her and the group She climbs with at Sport
Rock

https://www.brainandlife.org/articles/benefits-rock-climbing-parkinsons-disease