Re: [PATC-MS] Digest for PATC-MS@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

JBirch

Jun 3, 2022, 9:46:48 PMJun 3
to PATC-MS, JBirch0+self
Mitch,
My schedule changed, so I should be free by 8a Sunday in the Gt. Falls climbers lot.
CU there, then?
John (JB) Birch --"To improve my perspective, I open more eyes."  (Abre mis ojos.)

Mitchel Hyman

Jun 3, 2022, 10:08:53 PMJun 3
to JBirch, PATC-MS, JBirch0+self
Great see you there.

Mitch.

On Jun 3, 2022, at 9:46 PM, JBirch <jbi...@erols.com> wrote:

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mountaineering Section of the PATC" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/PATC-MS/717428264.137727837.1654307206881.JavaMail.zimbra%40rcn.com.