New website

CAROL CLAYTON

Jan 1, 2022, 5:41:11 PMJan 1
to PatcMountaineering Club
Great job!  We have needed this for years.  Easy to navigate, and very clean looking.
Carol

Vincent Penoso

Jan 1, 2022, 7:00:24 PMJan 1
to CAROL CLAYTON, PatcMountaineering Club
Hey wait a minute, that's what I said.

Chinquapin Honey LLC
2021 Honey available
Raw and Local Goodness from Alexandria, Virginia

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 5:41 PM CAROL CLAYTON <carolc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great job!  We have needed this for years.  Easy to navigate, and very clean looking.
Carol

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mountaineering Section of the PATC" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/PATC-MS/CANdhpOCmoY9YT7g41%3DboK4upNer-V92w7jkRum0GubC9hPohiA%40mail.gmail.com.

oldm...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2022, 7:48:49 PMJan 1
to Vincent Penoso, CAROL CLAYTON, PatcMountaineering Club

Then let’s make it 3 of us….

Nice job; and thank you!!!

nlna...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2022, 12:57:00 PMJan 2
to Mountaineering Section of the PATC
Ditto...nice job on new website! Thanks those who made it happen!

Neal Attfield

Jan 2, 2022, 8:45:47 PMJan 2
to Mountaineering Section of the PATC
Thanks everyone!  I appreciate the feedback.  Support from Andy, Zach and Carolyn as well as the great input from Rick, Marc, Kim, Matt, Jay and others was key to getting this done