Canceled: Alexandria SportRock Vertical Happy Hour

glori...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2022, 12:02:37 PMApr 26
to Mountaineering Section of the PATC
Sad news...  The Alexandria SportRock Vertical Happy Hour has been canceled for this month.  There is a youth competition being held this weekend and many of the climbing routes are already inaccessible.

Good news...the weather is great!  Many members are back to their regular routines of climbing outdoors.  We can be found at Carderock most Wednesdays and spontaneous outings to Great Falls whenever the whim strikes.  You should join us.  If you're new and shy, no worries.  Most of us are nice and should be vaccinated.  And...there are many more events to sign up for on the website with still more to be added. http://potomacmountainclub.org   I know for a fact our PATC-MS leaders are hard at work to make this a spectacular climbing season for all of us.  Keep an eye out for emails and/or WhatsApp posts.

Below are the links to the website to sign up for events and to the WhatsApp group chats to find fellow climbers.

PATC-MS Website

Potomac Mountain Club WhatsApp

PATC-MS Women Climbers WhatsApp