Website?

Hung Ly

Jun 25, 2022, 6:49:54 PMJun 25
to Mountaineering Section of the PATC
Is there something wrong with the club website?  Every times I tried to access it, I got a “There has been a critical error on this website.” msg.

Hung

Marc Grunberg

Jun 25, 2022, 7:23:52 PMJun 25
to Hung Ly, Mountaineering Section of the PATC
Yes it’s down currently unfortunately. We’re working on getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2022, at 6:49 PM, 'Hung Ly' via Mountaineering Section of the PATC <PAT...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Is there something wrong with the club website?  Every times I tried to access it, I got a “There has been a critical error on this website.” msg.

Hung

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mountaineering Section of the PATC" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/PATC-MS/f394f6d4-6d04-4521-aa4d-71ac855be830n%40googlegroups.com.

Hung Ly

Jun 25, 2022, 7:33:51 PMJun 25
to Mountaineering Section of the PATC