Carderock Dawn Patrol Partner Query

Pete Minnar

May 20, 2022, 1:00:57 PMMay 20
to Mountaineering Section of the PATC
I was hoping to take advantage of the long days in June/July with a weekly morning session (6-8am) at Carderock. Any early-birds interested? I have these times available on Wednesdays or Fridays.

I haven't climbed but once or twice in the last several years so I'm looking to get frequent trips this Summer to rebuild my proficiency.

Schuyler Null

May 20, 2022, 5:42:46 PMMay 20
to Mountaineering Section of the PATC
Hi there, I'd be interested in doing on Friday mornings. I've climbed a fair amount at Carderock but similarly only a couple times in last few years.

Kathleen Krupenevich

May 22, 2022, 3:24:23 PMMay 22
to Mountaineering Section of the PATC
I'd be interested and would also be available on Friday monrings.