Acupuncture Patients Needed (aka - Climbing Injuries and the like)

Lindsay Rohrbaugh

Jan 8, 2022, 10:10:30 PMJan 8
to Mountaineering Section of the PATC
Hello climbers! Some of you know me (or at least my husband, Andy Weinmann). I have been in acupuncture school for the last 3 years and am in my final quarter of clinical internship. I am looking for some willing and able patients to come for acupuncture treatment at the student clinic. My school is Virginia University of Integrative Medicine in Fairfax, VA. I will be in clinic all day Tuesday (9-6pm) and Wednesday afternoon (2-6pm) if you are interested in trying acupuncture at a VERY affordable price and completely supervised. You will also be helping me obtain my patient quota needed to graduate in March while I can provide you treatment for any climbing related injury you may be nursing or other issues such as insomnia, anxiety, depression, digestive issues, etc. My supervisors this quarter include a third generation Chinese acupuncturist that is great for issues such as shoulder pain, a physical therapist who is great with orthopedics and trigger points, and an older generation Korean acupuncturist that I am learning a TON of new techniques from with very impressive results for acute and chronic injuries and trauma. Acupuncture and herbal remedies are also being shown quite effective in helping people recover from omicron. Feel free reach out for more information or to schedule an appointment!

Feel free to visit the clinic website at: https://vuim.edu/vuim-clinic/
Initial treatments are $40 and take 75 minutes and follow-ups are $30 and take 60 minutes. Packages are also available for $125 for 5 treatments.

My email is ccs...@aol.com or lrohrb...@vuim.edu and my cell is 301-633-6997 if you wan to talk further.

BONUS! I am also currently in the process of being certified in Animal Acupuncture at the Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture ! My teachers include some of the original acupuncturists who began the animal acupuncture movement by non-veterinarians as early as 1974. I'd love  to talk to you about your kitty, dog, or horse!

Thank you and love to see you in clinic, on the rock, and ice!

Lindsay Rohrbaugh