18 October IR Social

milan.i...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2005, 2:25:43 PM10/18/05
to Oxford International Relations M.Phil (2005)
Hi Team,

After taking an SRS during our seminar and stats lecture, it seems
that people favored getting together this evening for a drink. So
those that can, we'll meet at 8pm in the Eagle and Child, located at
49 St. Giles street, near St Johns College.

Fun trivia: the Eagle and Child (also known by some as the Bird and
Baby) is the pub that JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis frequented.

So come on out if you can; if you can't, fear NOT, there is another
IR event this week! Saturday evening, probably 8pm, possible college
bar crawl. More details to follow, but save the date. It's always a
good time with this lot.

Hope everyone is well and isn't too stressed out!
Anna