First statistics assignment

Milan

Oct 24, 2005, 11:08:34 AM10/24/05
to Oxford International Relations M.Phil (2005)
How have people been finding this first assignment? For my part, I
think the questions are awfully vague. While they have shown us a few
commands for generating graphs in STATA, they haven't really told us
anything about how to interpret them. While I don't think their
expectations can be terribly high, I am nonetheless rather nervous
about the whole thing. It's a nervousness that does not sit well beside
the need to read for the core seminar tomorrow.

Milan

Oct 26, 2005, 4:54:30 PM10/26/05
to Oxford International Relations M.Phil (2005)