From the Social Director

Milan

Oct 26, 2005, 8:12:24 AM10/26/05
to Oxford International Relations M.Phil (2005)
"Hi Team,

I had a random idea for a social gathering this week: let's go to the
cinema!!

Ok movie night will be tomorrow, Thursday. There are many options but
to make it simple I was going to suggest Wallace and Gromit: the
curse of the were rabbit (which has gotten excellent reviews). Quick
summary (copied from the Odeon website): Wallace and his loyal dog,
Gromit, set out to discover the mystery behind the garden sabotage
that plagues their village and threatens the annual plant vegetable
growing contest.

The movie starts at 9pm, so let's try to get there at 8:30 so we can
get seats together. Location is on Magdalen Street (just off
Cornmarket, past the Sainsbury's local; or coming from the other
direction, just off St. Giles). The theater is big and nice, and the
popcorn is good too.

Just because we're postgrads now doesn't mean we can't go enjoy
animated movies. Come if you can, if not I'll be the only one there!

x Anna

PS If people possibly want to get together for a drink beforehand,
let me know and I'll advertise that too."