Fit

Eli Gross

Jun 23, 2020, 11:30:51 AM6/23/20
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
I had Kevin at OBC fit me for my bike when I got it several years ago.  Was going to ask him to look at it again for some adjustments but he's out of town for a while.

Anyone used another shop in the surrounding area that you trust?

Ryan Niemeyer

Jun 23, 2020, 11:38:50 AM6/23/20
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
Victory bikes in Memphis.

--
Message from the "Oxford Cycling" group from Oxford, Mississippi USA.
To apply for membership go to: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/oxfordcycling

Leighton McCool

Jun 24, 2020, 12:23:43 PM6/24/20
to Oxford Cycling
The folks working at OBC are equally qualified and kind folks.

Stephen Valliant

Jun 30, 2020, 12:40:07 PM6/30/20
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
I can help if you need fitting advice..