May 16th Cycling Event

Claude Gunter

Jan 30, 2020, 7:42:37 PM1/30/20
to Oxford Cycling
I’m going to try and use this board to keep more people informed about the Oxford cycling event we are planning for May 16th. Since I am relatively new to Oxford I don't know some of you but I want your participation in this ride. Hopefully you will volunteer to help where you think you can help but many will work and still be able to ride. It is not my desire to leave anyone out that lives cycling and realizes that Oxford is one of the better places in the state to host a weekend ride and mini vacation for cyclists. I’ve already sent out Save the Dates to clubs around the state and in Alabama and Tennessee. We will be setting up registration and other details next week with Visit Oxford. They are doing a great job. We also have the participation of the Powerhouse and plan to use the Pavilion for packet pickup and social Friday evening. We are planning to leave from the Oxford Conference Center Saturday 7AM and have a 70 mile, 45, mile and a 20 mile route for people to choose from. But the main purpose of this post is to get local cyclists to plan to ride and those who want to volunteer to contact me. My text 601-416-5244 Claude