May 15 2021 Velvet Ditch Gran Fondo

Claude Gunter

May 13, 2020, 10:38:17 AM5/13/20
to Oxford Cycling
Since Oxford will be putting their efforts towards Double Decker as they try to move forward in August, we have decided to move the first VDGF back to original date, one year later. We have laid a strong foundation for a fun event and do not want the first one to disappoint. Entrants money has been refunded and we are starting to contact other cycling clubs. We will start meeting with Visit Oxford later this fall to move forward for a fun event in May. At this time Greenwood is still planning Bikes, Blues, and Bayous August 1st. This has become a great experience for all level if cyclists and I encourage as many as can to support and enjoy this event. Having their input and support is very important for our future event.

Christian Leask

May 13, 2020, 10:43:45 AM5/13/20
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
What is the original (or new) date?

--
Message from the "Oxford Cycling" group from Oxford, Mississippi USA.
To apply for membership go to: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/oxfordcycling