"Mommy, Daddy, please stop yelling."

marieq...@yahoo.com

May 19, 2005, 4:30:58 AM5/19/05
to Our-Commencement-I...@googlegroups.com
Come on people, regardless of whether or not we are liberal or
conservative, chrisitan or not, lets please stop the petty attacks on
each other. It gets us no where. The point is not to fight with each
other, but to rationally discuss things in a mature and respectful
manner. Let's not pick out each others errors in an inflammatory manner
or antagonize each other by hurling insults. It makes you look bad, it
makes Calvin look bad, it makes Christians look bad, etc... and it
negates any point you are trying to make. I suggest waiting a few
minutes between reading and posting, calm down and breathe. Do not let
the flamers insight you or egg you on. Thanks.

tcm3...@gmail.com

May 19, 2005, 11:16:07 AM5/19/05
to Our-Commencement-I...@googlegroups.com
Amen!

All together now...

"Yes, we pray that our unity may one day be restored,
So they'll know we are Christians by our LOVE..."

traci

May 19, 2005, 11:40:29 PM5/19/05
to Our-Commencement-I...@googlegroups.com
well said, marie. well said. i just posted something similar in a
different section of this board, but if i had read your post first, i
would have just referenced it :)