Shop tour for students? - Next Wed, Oct 25

Geoff Heath

Oct 18, 2017, 6:14:53 PM10/18/17
to oriolesbikecage, Bike Dump Volunteer List, General Coordinator, Matthew Gain, Coach Dave
Hey folks
As with our bi-annual tradition, I was hoping to take a group of youth from The WRENCH's after school leaders program on a bike ride around to the various community bike shops in the area and was wondering if someone from each shop was able to be around to give us a brief tour of your spaces, some history and answer any questions the kids might have.  There will likely be about 12 kids, 3 instructors.  It'll be a pretty informal affair, 15 or 20 mins at each stop.  Here's a proposed schedule;
4:45 PM - Bike Dump
5:30 - MEC
6:15 - Bike Lab
6:45 - Orioles bike Cage
Y'all game?  Please lemme know!
Thx

Geoff Heath, Co-Executive Director
The Winnipeg Repair Education N' Cycling Hub
1057 Logan Ave. Winnipeg, MB  R3E 3N8
Treaty 1 Territory, Homeland of the Metis Nation
http://www.thewrench.ca

Greg Allan

Oct 18, 2017, 7:08:16 PM10/18/17
to Geoff Heath, oriolesbikecage, Bike Dump Volunteer List, General Coordinator, Matthew Gain, Coach Dave
I can possibly be there. Maybe I'll come for the whole tour.

Greg