Shop tour for Students - Monday, June 4

Geoff Heath

Jun 1, 2018, 7:36:14 PM6/1/18
to oriolesbikecage, Bike Dump Volunteer List, General Coordinator, Matthew Gain, Coach Dave, Greg Allen
Hey folks
As with our bi-annual tradition, I was hoping to take a group of youth from The WRENCH's after school leaders program on a bike ride around to the various community bike shops in the area and was wondering if someone from each shop was able to be around to give us a brief tour of your spaces, some history and answer any questions the kids might have.  There will likely be about 10 kids, 3 instructors.  It'll be a pretty informal affair, 15 or 20 mins at each stop.  We can mess around with the scheduling if that would help make it easier for anyone to open up.  Here's a proposed schedule;
4:45 PM - Bike Dump
5:30 - MEC
6:15 - Bike Lab
6:45 - Orioles bike Cage
Y'all game?  Please lemme know!  Sorry for the short notice!
Thx

Geoff Heath, Education Director
The Winnipeg Repair Education N' Cycling Hub
1057 Logan Ave. Winnipeg, MB  R3E 3N8
Treaty 1 Territory, Homeland of the Metis Nation
http://www.thewrench.ca