June 23 Bike Week Celebration

Geoff Heath

May 29, 2019, 6:12:51 PM5/29/19
Hey community bike shop peoples
So for the 5th year now we'll be having a Bike Week wrap party at the forks on the final Sunday of Bike Week. It's an outdoor bike riding festival with demos, tune ups, activities, group rides, local musical talent, free bike valet and everyone’s favorite - mechanic olympics! The Forks is licensing the plaza area in and around the canopy & The Common will have Bikey McBikeface on tap with proceeds of this radler going to Bike Week.

We normally invite reps from all the community bike shops in town to come down for a few hours to work a stand and do outreach about your shop.  It's a good opportunity to chat with folks from the extended bike community and talk up potential new volunteers.  I'm organizing folks in two 3 hour shifts;
10:30am - 1:30pm or
1:00pm to 4:00pm
If you or anyone from your shop would like to come out, bring some promo materials and sling some wrenches please let me know who and which shift they'd prefer to be scheduled on.
The WRENCH will supply the tools & stand, you just have to show up with your print materials.
Hope to see you there!

Geoff Heath, Education Director
The Winnipeg Repair Education N' Cycling Hub
1057 Logan Ave. Winnipeg, MB  R3E 3N8
Treaty 1 Territory, Homeland of the Metis Nation
http://www.thewrench.ca