Re: Digest for OriolesBikeCage@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Pat Krawec

Apr 10, 2018, 2:54:46 PM4/10/18
to oriolesbikecage
Hi there,

I passed off the report,  emailed out an electronic copy that needed metrics filled in and to be signed.
I do believe it is Chris who is submitting it but I could be wrong,

Patrick Krawec, Managing Director
The Winnipeg Repair Education and Cycling Hub
1057 Logan Ave. Winnipeg, MB  R3E 3N8
Treaty 1 Territory, Homeland of the Metis Nation
www.thewrench.ca
204-296-3389

On 10 April 2018 at 13:18, <Orioles...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
David Regier <dregi...@gmail.com>: Apr 09 12:27PM -0500

The interim report needs to be done today! Christian from DMSMCA sent me and Pat a note indicating he needs everything for his records by tomorrow. I didn't bother passing it on because I thought Pat was doing the report.

Can whoever volunteered to do the report please reply all so we know you've read this and will have it submitted by tonight or tomorrow morning at absolute latest? If you need any assistance I can help out.

Regards,

Dave

Sent from my iPhone