Fwd: "Trip to Strip" is Tomorrow! Come lend a hand if you can!

Geoff Heath

Jul 26, 2018, 1:24:33 PM7/26/18
to oriolesbikecage, South Osbourne Bike Hub list, bikelabpr...@theuwsa.ca, General Coordinator, Co-op Velocite
Hey all,

We are planning a trip out to Brady 4R depot tomorrow (Friday) to strip useful parts off of the pile of junky bikes that is sitting there.

Come lend a hand if you can, it is satisfying outdoor work that needs to be done so our organization can help all the people that it does!

The plan:

Meet at The WRENCH at 11AM to pack up
1130 AM - Leave for Brady Road
12 PM - Arrive at Brady set up / start stripping bikes
2 PM - Pedal and bar usable bikes
3 PM - Finishing packing up and head back to The WRENCH !

If you want to come along, please email our Resource Reclamation Coordinator, Pat at reso...@thewrench.ca

If you arrive at the shop without contacting him first he can't guarantee there will be a ride for everyone (but if you bring your own vehicle, that works!)

Thanks and have a lovely day!

Sarah Thiessen
Volunteer Coordinator
The Winnipeg Repair Education 'N' Cycling Hub
1057 Logan Ave, Winnipeg
204.296.3389
www.thewrench.ca