Fwd: Bike Assistance - General Wolfe Land Based Education Ride

1 view

Pat Krawec

Oct 5, 2017, 11:15:03 AM10/5/17
to Greg Allan, David Regier, Chris Leif, oriolesbikecage
Hello there Cagers,

Kelsey McCall a Genneral Wolfe teacher is looking for some bike tune-up assistance Tuesday Oct 10th (see below).
Might any of you all be able to get in touch with her and set up a tune-up session at the Cage?
Do let me know at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Patrick Krawec, Managing Director
The Winnipeg Repair Education and Cycling Hub
1057 Logan Ave. Winnipeg, MB  R3E 3N8
Treaty 1 Territory, Homeland of the Metis Nation
www.thewrench.ca
204-296-3389