Ciclovia This Sunday!

Geoff Heath

Sep 8, 2017, 2:11:31 PM9/8/17
to orioles...@googlegroups.com, Bike Dump Volunteer List, South Osbourne Bike Hub list, Sam Dyck, Bike Lab Jocelyn McLean, Anna Weier, Co-op Velo-Cite, Sarah Thiessen
Hey community bike shoppers
As usual, the WRENCH has secured a table to do outreach from at this year's Ciclovia and y'all are welcome to come hang out and talk up the joys of what we do to anyone who happens by.  Bring your shop's pamphlets/outreachy materials and so forth.  We'll have a couple sets of tools for wrenching too of course.
Sunday, September 10, 11-6 - Manyfest/Ciclovia - Tune-up stands on Broadway at Memorial

Natural Cycle is also hosting a bike gear swap/sale up the street in case y'all got some nice parts to move.

Also, some other useful dates for y'all:
-This year's Empty the Fill brady-road-bike-cleanout-jamboree is set for Sunday, Oct. 1.  More details to come.
-This year's Cycle of Giving 24 hour kids bike building marathon is on Sat, Dec 2- Sun, Dec 3.  Mark it down!

Keep it rubber side down,

Geoff Heath, Co-Executive Director
The Winnipeg Repair Education N' Cycling Hub
1057 Logan Ave. Winnipeg, MB  R3E 3N8
Treaty 1 Territory, Homeland of the Metis Nation
http://www.thewrench.ca