Northwest Odonata Site

Jim Johnson

Mar 20, 2009, 12:50:47 AM3/20/09
to Oregon Entomological Society
I've gotten pretty far along on a site dedicated to the Odonata
(dragonflies and damselflies) of the Northwest--with photos of species
from elsewhere too: http://odonata.bogfoot.net/.

I'm still working on getting content loaded, so I only have photos for
a small number of Northwest species right now, but I try to add more
each day. Over time I'll have additional material besides photos.

Cheers,

Jim Johnson
Vancouver, Washington

mark

Apr 15, 2009, 9:19:02 PM4/15/09
to Oregon Entomological Society
That is an awesome site, and the photos are really great!

I'm actually not in Oregon or an entomologist anymore, but I was an
OES member in the 80's when I was a kid.

I loved this society!!!

-Mark Yokoyama

Jim Johnson

Apr 16, 2009, 7:19:37 PM4/16/09
to Oregon Entomological Society
Thanks for the kudos, Mark. It has been fun putting that together.

Jim