Re: Digest for oregonentsoc@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Greta Loeffelbein

Mar 29, 2013, 8:00:38 PM3/29/13
to oregon...@googlegroups.com
You can also post it on the Dave's Garden insect identification forum; it seems to be frequented by some experts:  http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/bugid/all/

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:14 AM, <oregon...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/oregonentsoc/topics

    jen...@gmail.com Mar 27 09:02PM -0700

    Every week or so a strange looking beetle shows up in my house. Is there an
    email address I can send a picture to for identification? I would like to
    try and figure out where they are coming from and if they are dangerous.
    Thank you,
    Jennifer

    James Young <jdyou...@gmail.com> Mar 28 02:16AM -0700

    You should be able to post the photo now as a response. if you cannot get it to work you can email it to me and I will get it up. Jdyoung128(a) gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group oregonentsoc.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.