Service Now Developer // Dallas , TX ((90% Remote 10% Onsite)) // 6+ Month Contract

Harry Wilson

Oct 20, 2022, 1:29:03 PM10/20/22
to harry....@catsoftwareservices.com
!! Sure Shot Placement Need Service Now Developer with Strategic Portfolio Management Experience )
Job Title : Service Now Developer
Location : Dallas , TX  ((90% Remote 10% Onsite))
Duration : 6+ Month Contract
Required Skills :
IT Business Management (Strategic Portfolio Management) Developer) SPM
Looking for a developer that is experienced with Portfolio Management, Resource Management, Project Management, Demand Management, workflow and build.
Demand à AGILE would-be a plus.
Specifically CHST is looking to run IT manager-led projects using Service Now and we would like to be able to better prioritize our Demands and Projects
We would also like to optimize our current project module build for PM-led projects Experience with scoring models is a plus. Knowledge of how to better evaluate risk vs. retur

Very Truly,

Harry Wilson | Sr Recruiting Manager
CAT Software Services Inc.
5 Independence Way Suite 300,Princeton,NJ 08540
Direct number : 732-576-3828
Email ID : Harry....@catsoftwareservices.com
Website  : www.Catsoftwareservices.com