.Net Developer (Must Be Local To CA) // Sacramento, CA (HYBRID 3 days ONSITE 2 days Remote) //9+ Months Contract

Harry Wilson

Nov 1, 2022, 12:47:21 PM11/1/22
to harry....@catsoftwareservices.com
Job Title: .Net Developer (Must Be Local To CA)
Location: Sacramento, CA (HYBRID 3 days ONSITE 2 days Remote)
Duration: 9+ Months Contract
Client: County of Sacramento

Required skills:
Experience in C# & .NET development as well as .NET Web API (Our core application SMART is built on .NET, many of our projects are within SMART and in the future SMART will need a lot of upgrades due to CalSAWs)
Writing SQL queries (We use SQL server RDMS for our applications, have many batch processes that use SQL queries )

Desirable / nice to have:
JavaScript/Typescript experience (Knowledge of this would allow contractor to help with development of various other applications such as WM, SHINE, etc.)
Angular Framework experience (Knowledge of this would allow contractor to help with development of various other applications such as WM, SHINE, etc.)
Familiar with MVC design pattern
Familiar with Entity Framework & LINQ queries Projects include working on .NET MVC web application written in C#, creating/updating stored procedures, batch processes, and SSIS packages.
Projects include working on .NET MVC web application written in C#, creating/updating stored procedures, batch processes, and SSIS packages.

Thanks
Very Truly,
Harry Wilson
Sr Recruiting Manager
Direct / Text : 732-576-3828
harry....@catsoftwareservices.com
Cat Software Services Inc
www.catsoftwareservices.com
5 Independence Way Suite 300,Princeton,NJ