Java Tech Lead/Developer with Strong JSF Exp. // Need locals who can come for F2F //

Naresh IT

Jun 30, 2015, 3:27:55 PM6/30/15
to shash...@usgrpinc.com
Hi,

This is Shashank from USG. I hope you are doing great. We have an urgent requirement with one of our client for Adobe CQ Admin. Please go through the requirement and send resume at shash...@usgrpinc.com or feel free to reach me at 614-588-8512.

Here is the job descriptions:

Position: Java Tech Lead/Developer with Strong JSF Exp. // Need locals who can come for F2F //

Location: Charlotte, NC.

Duration: 6+ Months Contract.

Job Description:

Tech lead role for a Java UI project.

Strong experience on JSF (Java Server Faces).

Skills required: Java/j2ee, JSF, Facelets HTML5, CSS3, Junit.

Good experience with Agile.

Experience working in the Onsite/Offshore model.

Angular JS is good to have.

Experience with Financial Services preferred.

Thanks for your time and I look forward hearing back from you soon.

Thanks

Shashank
United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: 614-588-8512
Fax: 1-866-764-1148

shash...@usgrpinc.com
www.usgrpinc.com

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.