Sure Shot Positions: Closable Requirements- Immediate Needed for Multiple Roles- Please respond back with comfortable position and requirements.

KMM Murthy

Sep 1, 2016, 4:12:04 AM9/1/16
to krishnah...@gmail.com
Dear Experts,

This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody looking for an opportunity or looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current Rate:
Expected Rate:

1.
Position:Senior Network Engineer
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Duration: 6 months+

Experienced Network engineer familiar with IT Network Operation monitoring and alerting tools. This position would require the ability to apply documented monitoring and alerting standards as well as identify monitoring gaps. This person should have a working knowledge of monitoring protocols and tools. This position will require the engineer to interact with monitoring and other network applications using Python via APIs as well as some development work with Python, and be able to share day to day use of the tools with the network team. This person should have a working knowledge of Data Center LAN Switches, Router, Server Load Balancers and Firewalls.

Skills Required:
Networking Experience 5 years and above
Technical Domain expertise - Data Center Network Monitoring & Tools
Routing & Switching
Network Management protocols
SNMP
Linux
Programming – Python, JSON, Perl
Restful APIs

Location: Research Triangle Park, NC

2.
Role: Java Developer
Location: Mclean, VA
Hire Type: Customer is fine to hire either Contract or Fulltime for these positions
Skills:
Strong Core Java with Multi-Threading and Memory management
Web services
Any Messaging skills like JMS, MQ Series
Spring Core, AOP
Good knowledge of XML along with modeling techniques to generate XML messages for remote communication
Knowledge of SOA and services development experience a plus

3.
Role: Java Analytics
Location: San Jose CA
Duration:6 months+ Contract
Note: Customer will do min 3 rounds of interview (includes WebEx / Skype).

Skills:
Analytics + Java (Analytics, processing data, reviewing complex algorithms, streaming image & video data, etc.)
Strong background in analytics
Able to apply algorithms to data
Java, Webservices basics must have
Hibernate – Good to Have

4.
Position:Java Lead
Duration:Full time H1B
(Transfer candidate can be considered)
Location: Herndon, VA

Skills:
Strong Core Java with Multi-Threading and Memory management
Web services
Any Messaging skills like JMS, MQ Series
Spring Core, AOP
Good knowledge of XML along with modeling techniques to generate XML messages for remote communication
Knowledge of SOA and services development experience a plus

5.
Position: Load & Performance Tester
Location: Portland, Oregon
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Skype is a MUST

Skills:
Experience with testing scalable, high performance web services.
Must have experience with any Performance testing tools preferably LoadRunner/JMeter.
4+ years User Interface, Database, Web services, API’s, Batch / including performance testing.
Analyze business requirements, and create performance testing scenarios that ensure application performance meets customer needs.
Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture

6.
Position:Mulesoft Developer
Duration:6 months Contract to hire
Location:Louisville, KY

5 to 10 years of experience in Integration projects.
At least 3 years of development experience in MuleSoft.
Should be ready to code in Mulesoft.
Working knowledge of RESTful Services and RAML is desirable.
Well versed with all the phases of SDLC.
Should be ready to work in onsite offshore model.
Should be able to Co-ordinate among Onsite-Offshore-Customer teams. initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of the project by guiding team members on technical aspects, conducting reviews of technical documents and artefacts.
Lead project development, production support and maintenance activities.
Fill and ensure timesheets are completed, as is the invoicing process, on or before the deadline. Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated. Create functional and technical specification documents.
Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines.
Ensure analysts adhere to SLA/KPI/OLA. Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in a more economic manner.
Lead and ensure project is in compliance with Software Quality Processes and within timelines.
Review functional and technical specification documents. Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders.
Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.
Provide application production support as per process/RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix

7.
Position:Lead.NET/Development Manager
Location: omaha, NE
Duration: 6 months with a possibility of extension

GC/USC ONLY.
Object Oriented concepts, Agile methodology
C#, ASP.NET MVC
Web API, OData Services
Javascript, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3
SQL Server, Oracle
TFS Scrum Work Item management
Experience with Kendo Controls
And we are looking for .Net technical lead and developers with similar skills

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.