[Opsware User Group:74] Unprovisioned Servers Problem

DL

May 17, 2010, 3:27:39 PM5/17/10
to Opsware User Group
In my "Unprovisioned Servers" group, I have 3 servers that I can not
delete not matter what I have tried. These servers do not exist. Has
anyone ran into this problem, or have a solution I could try. Thanks
in advance....

Dwight

Warren

May 17, 2010, 9:55:32 PM5/17/10
to Opsware User Group
Hi Dwight

What kind of servers are they? Virtual? Linux? Solaris? Windows?

If you have other servers come into the pool, can you delete them?
Ie,is this perhaps a permissions-related issue? Are they all in one
Facility, or different ones?

-Warren

OpswareGuru

Jul 7, 2010, 6:13:58 PM7/7/10
to Opsware User Group
Check and make sure they do not have any custom attributes. I have run
into a similar problem when custom attributes are used whereas servers
cannot be removed.

Kevin