New Positions: Immediate Needed for following roles - Please respond back ASAP

KMM Murthy

Jun 17, 2016, 11:46:10 AM6/17/16
to krishnah...@gmail.com
Dear Experts,

One of Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody  looking for an opportunity or looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.

Updated Resume:

Full Name:

Current Location:

Availability:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Relocation:

Notice period:

Work Authorization:

Current rate:

Expected rate:

POSITION 1:
Role: Cassandra Admin / Developer
Location: Somerset, NJ
Duration: 6 months+

Skills:
     2+ years in supporting Cassandra databases in a clustered environment.
     2+ year’s experience deploying, running and performance tuning Cassandra in AWS.
     Working knowledge of AWS platform
     Deep understanding of internals of NoSQL approach.
     Cassandra architecture specific Data Modeling
     Working knowledge of Cassandra architecture.
     5+ years working experience in Linux.
     Advanced knowledge of shell scripting (i.e. command line applications, batch files, etc.)

POSITION 2:
Role: Architect - Big data technologies like Spark or Hadoop or Cassandra
Location: Somerset, NJ
Duration:Full time

Skills:
     Work closely with data Analysts/Business Users and engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines using Spark , Cassandra and AWS platform.
     Development of architecture and standards for a Data warehouse.
     Working experience of full life cycle of Data Lake, Data Warehouse with Big data technologies liek Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra.
     Architecture design experience in Large scale distributed Data platforms.
     Exposure to Business analytics/machine learning etc.
     Deep understanding of internals of NoSQL approach.
     Cassandra architecture specific Data Modeling.
     Working knowledge of Cassandra architecture.
     Strong internal knowledge in Spark, RDD, Data Frames, Data Pipelines.
     Experience building complex ETLs, Data Warehousing or custom pipelines from multiple datasources.
     DevOps Automation with Jenkins and Git.

POSITION 3:
Role: Spark Developer
Location: Somerset, NJ
Duration: 6 months+

Skills:
     Strong internal knowledge in Spark, RDD, Data Frames, Data Pipelines
     Able to write high-quality code in Scala or Java
     Experience writing, debugging, and optimizing SQL queries
     Deep understanding of MapReduce and   Spark
     Experience building complex ETLs, Data Warehousing or custom pipelines from multiple datasources.
     Working knowledge of Cassandra or similar Database
     Can build, test and optimize production-quality reporting/analytics.
     Implement systems for tracking data quality and consistency
     Develop automation for the setup and maintenance of the Spark, Cassandra Big Data Platform with Jenkins/Git on AWS cloud platform
     Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of data pipeline
     Working experience in AWS or similar cloud platform.

Position:4
Role: AWS SysOps Administrator
Duration: 6 months to start (same as above)
Location:  Las Vegas, NV

Note: We will not consider DevOps Administrator profile for this position.

Role:
•    Real world AWS experience managing AWS-based systems/environments with a working knowledge of Red Hat/ Windows OS.
•    Responsible for building, maintaining, and upgrading the CLIENTS AWS environment.
•    Support CLIENTS properties AWS systems and services, automate deployments, follow best AWS practices, and monitor AWS.  Includes (but not limited to):
     Managing full AWS lifecycle, provisioning, automation, security
     Setup and administration of  multi-tier computing system environments
     Perform software upgrades, kernel patches, errata patches
     Trouble-shoot (as directed)
•    All of the above will  be tasked to the candidate via either direct from CLIENTS Cloud staff/leads and/or CLIENTS work tickets.
•    May be based On-| Off-shore depending upon the caliber and capabilities of the candidate.
•    Must be Self-starter and quick study/learner.

Required Quals/Certs/Skills/etc:
•         Medium-level seasoned candidate
o   7- 10 years’ experience performing in/on an AWS-based applications environment, and
o   Red Hat/Windows experience
•         Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent work experience;
•         Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
•         Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others in a team environment
•         Knowledge of Red Hat and a good understanding of Windows OS with an ability to use most Red Hat/Windows commands/utilities
•         Proficiency using scripting languages
•         AWS Certified SysOps Administrator certification
•         Systems Operations on AWS

Bonus-Plus Skills/Certs:
•    Systems Operations on AWS cert
•    MS Systems Administration background w/corresponding certs
•    Red Hat Systems Administration background w/corresponding

Regards,
KRISHNA
kri...@headwaytek.com