Immediate Needed for Business Analyst - Please respond back ASAP

KMM Murthy

May 27, 2016, 1:34:46 PM5/27/16
to krishnah...@gmail.com
Greetings!!!

This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

If you are actively or passively searching for new opportunities, I would like to make you aware of a Job openings on Business Analyst with one of our clients Located at San Jose, CA, I will be happy to discuss what you may be looking for in your next role and what this position will offer your career.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email asaap.

Please let me know any references, somebody  looking for an opportunity or looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current rate:
Expected rate:

Position: Business Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 months+

Description
Need to have strong Oracle Apps background
CODE TO CASH Experienced required
Strong Communications preferred
Locals Preferred.

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.
Phone:909-237-4123
Fax: 408 273 6055
kri...@headwaytek.com

KMM Murthy

May 27, 2016, 1:36:21 PM5/27/16
to krishnah...@gmail.com
Greetings!!!

This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

If you are actively or passively searching for new opportunities, I would like to make you aware of a Job openings on Business Analyst with one of our clients Located at San Jose, CA, I will be happy to discuss what you may be looking for in your next role and what this position will offer your career.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email asap.