DIRECT HIRE - Immediate Needed for below roles- please respond back ASAP

KMM Murthy

Aug 23, 2016, 12:00:58 AM8/23/16
to krishnah...@gmail.com
Dear Experts,

This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody looking for an opportunity or looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current Rate:
Expected Rate:

Requirement No:1
Position: Hadoop Admin
Location: San Jose CA
Duration: 6 months+ Contract

Must Have:
- Performance tuning experience Hive, Spark, Yarn.
- Linux scripting experience.
- Good working experience or Good knowledge around Spark & Impala is a MUST.

Skills :
• Experience with Hadoop 4-5 years
• Expert experience with Hive, Spark
• Performance tuning experience with Hive, Spark and Yarn resources.
• Linux back ground and experience with Shell scripting .
• Expert knowledge of how hadoop works.
• MapR distribution experience
• Experience with Tools like Sqoop, Pig, Impala, Platfora, Dril

Requirement No:2
Position:Java Developer
Location: Renton WA
Duration: 6 months+

Skills:
•      Candidate should have 8+ years of experience preferably with some experience in high pressure onsite/customer facing environments
Candidates must have following core skills:
•      Core/Enterprise Java, Angular JS, HTML5, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, RESTful web service, Maven, Eclipse, Linux, Oracle/MySQL/DB2, design patterns, design experience.
•      Good RDBMS knowledge. Hands on experience working with MySQL and Oracle
•      Candidates may preferably have following additional skills: JSF with PrimeFaces, Caching (memcached, Cassandra), Mongodb, Ruby, Python, UI . . .Development, workflow, security, continuous integration, Test Driven Development, Agile.

Candidates must additionally have following abilities:
a. Ability to learn quickly
b. Ability to provide design inputs
c. Ability to translate design into code
d. Ability to troubleshoot problems and close them out
e. Ability to analyze current code and fix problems
f. Ability to respond quickly to defect reports
g. Ability to build rapport with customer teams
h. Ability to think outside the box

Requirement No:3
Title: Test Automation
Location: Renton WA
Duration: 6 months+

Skills:
•      Must have - Rail Road domain experience, Development and Testing experience in PTC Applications for Rail Road.

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.