100% Closure: Immediate Needed of System Administrator and Network Engineer - Please respond back ASAP

KMM Murthy

Oct 4, 2016, 11:14:24 AM10/4/16
to krishnah...@gmail.com
Dear Experts,
Greetings!!!
This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody looking for an opportunity or looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current Rate:
Expected Rate:

Requirement No:1

Position:Network Engineer
Location: RTP, NC
Duration:12 months+ Long Term
Network Engineer

Experienced Network Engineer familiar with IT Network Operation monitoring and alerting tools. This position would require the ability to apply documented monitoring and alerting standards as well as identify monitoring gaps. This person should have a working knowledge of monitoring protocols and tools.

This position will require the engineer to interact with monitoring and other network applications using Python via APIs as well as some development work with Python, and be able to share day to day use of the tools with the network team. This person should have a working knowledge of Data Center LAN Switches, Router, Server Load Balancers and Firewalls.

Skills Required:

Strong Nexus, Python, load balancers is a must.

Networking Experience 5 years and above
Technical Domain expertise - Data Center Network Monitoring & Tools
Routing & Switching
Network Management protocols
SNMP
Linux
Programming – Python, JSON, Perl
Restful APIs

Requirement No:2
Position: System Administrator
Windows  /System Admin/Help Desk Consultant --- Windows Exchange Engineer.
Location: San Mateo CA
Duration: 12 months+ Long Term

Responsibilities and Duties:

The System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, documenting, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related IT infrastructure. This individual provides helpdesk, L2/L3 support, end user training, and ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards.
Work skills:
Install, configure and support the following:
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (R2), Windows 7 and 10
• Backend Applications: Microsoft Exchange, MS SQL, Symantec Enterprise Vault, IIS,
• Storage: Netapps, AWS S3
• Virtual Technology: VMware
• Mobile Technology: Mobile Iron, IOS and Android
• Telephony: VoIP and both desktop and multisite video conferencing support
• Messaging: Microsoft Exchange, Outlook (Office365 experience is a plus)
• Collaboration Tools: File Exchange/Sharing, DFS, Box
• Business Applications: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Peripherals: Network Printers, Scanners etc.
• Network and Security: Checkpoint, Symantec AV, PGP and similar encryption technologies

Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience with IT Support and Network Systems Management
Qualifications: Professional certifications such as MCSE, CCNA or relevant
Education: BS in related field (Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift hardware equipment up to 25 pounds.

Work Environment:
Must be able support after hrs and on weekend as and when needed
5% travel

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.