Sure Shot Hire - Immediate Needed for Multiple Roles - Please respond back ASAP

KMM Murthy

Jun 15, 2016, 11:28:41 AM6/15/16
to krishnah...@gmail.com
Hi,

This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

If you are actively or passively searching for new opportunities, I would like to make you aware of a Job openings on Web Designer / Developer  & Unix Linux Admin roles with one of our clients Located at Sunnyvale CA & San Jose, CA ,I will be happy to discuss what you may be looking for in your next role and what this position will offer your career.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody  looking for an opportunity or looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current rate:
Expected rate:

Position: Web Designer / Developer
Location: Sunnyvale CA
Duration: 6 Months+

(Locals preferred)

Job Description:
One of our client is looking for someone strong with Website designing right from the scratch and designing web pages, content re-write, End to End Implementation of the web site.
HTML, CSS, Java Script – Need to have very strong experience.
Manage Content Management / Content Manipulation is a MUST.

Position: Unix/Linux Admin
Location: San Jose CA
Duration: 12 months+

(Locals preferred)

Skills:
o UNIX/LINUX: Skilled in Red hat LINUX 5x   (networking, kernel parameters & tuning, troubleshooting system & performance issues, package management, patch mgmt.)
o Working knowledge of HP-UX 11.1, 11.2 (networking, kernel parameters & tuning, troubleshooting system & performance issues, package management, patch mgmt.)
o Troubleshooting knowledge - OS and Hardware/Ability to order, configure and install equipment/Ability to repair, reconfigure and install servers/clusters
o Ability to manage cases to resolution, refresh/copy databases using Unix commands & scripts
o Sound volume management skills/preferably hp (lvm will be plus)
o Clustering experience: HP MC/SG, GFS, Veritas Clustering and Oracle RAC on LINUX
o Basic level scripting (either shell or Perl should be fine) but should be capable of understanding other shell scripts
o Ability to work with users to detail service delivery requirements and system functionality/ work closely with DBAs, client teams and management
o Knowledge of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) is a plus
o Knowledge of EMC & NetApp storage products/tools like rdf, snaps (preferably with EMC) is a plus

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.
Phone:909-237-4123