Sure Shot Hire- Immediate Needed for below roles - please respond back ASAP

1 view

KMM Murthy

Jun 28, 2016, 2:35:56 AM6/28/16
to krishnah...@gmail.com
Dear Expert,
This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody  looking for an opportunity or looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current rate:
Expected rate:

Requirement No:1
Position: Big Data Project Manager with JAVA
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 12 months+
Looking for strong project manager with Java (must)
Cassandra and Spark are nice to have.
Must be able to travel to California at times .
Must have experience working with onsite/offshore model.

Requirement No:2
Position:Cisco Network Operations Engineer
Location: San Jose CA
Duration: 6 month+

Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Provides network operational support in the production datacenter environment.
Off-hour and weekend support as required. Work will cover (but not limited to): networking, monitoring, security, new hardware setup/config, etc
Performs on-call support as necessary
Case management * own and complete cases is all remedy queues for which consultant is assigned. Includes break/fix and service delivery cases.
Troubleshoots network issues as defined by stakeholders
Attends project and/or team meetings and technical discussion as needed
Tracks hours using designated tracking tool
Works with storage, hosting, and other domains as necessary.
Installs, troubleshoots, and decommissions fiber and copper patch cables.
Trains other personnel on procedures as necessary
Documents troubleshooting best practices as necessary.
Replaces GBIC and other network HW as necessary.
Develops and updates network diagrams as necessary

Skills:
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Microsoft Office
Remedy
Technical Communication
Customer Service
Professionalism
Team Player
ACE Load Balancing
Patch cable test equipment expertise
Cisco Unified Computer System
Cisco Nexus Switches
Storage Familiarity

Education/Experience:
CCNA, CCNP preferred. 3 to 8 years of experience in network operations support or related areas. Previous data center experience required.

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.