Immediate Need for Multiple Hyperion Roles - Please respond back ASAP

KMM Murthy

Jul 27, 2016, 11:32:27 AM7/27/16
to krishnah...@gmail.com
Dear Experts
Hope you are doing great,
This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody  looking for an opportunity or looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Locatio
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current Rate:
Expected Rate:

Requirement no:1
Position:Hyperion Analyst
Location:Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 months+
Responsibilities
Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps, defining business processes and associated system requirements.
Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements. Support and upgrade implemented systems.
Architect innovative solutions to automate and scale business systems.

Minimum qualifications
BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
6-8 years of experience implementing Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase
Experience with one or more Finance functional areas (e.g. accounting, planning and budgeting, business intelligence)

Preferred qualifications
Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, Data Relationship Management (DRM), and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Experience with Data Governance processes
Experience with SOX controls and change management processes.
Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data.
Experience with leading end user training and documentation creation
Successful track record in working on cross-functional, cross-team projects.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.

Requirement no:2
Position: HFM Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 months+
Must Have
7+ years of experience working in an environment with HFM
7+ years of Accounting background, in particular strong practical (hands on) experience with Accounting Close and Consolidation processes
7+ years of experience with data integration between multiple systems
Strong Functional knowledge of HFM business rules, EPMA, FDM
Strong knowledge of FR Reporting (including build)
Exceptional problem solving and data reconciliation skills (including data and metadata)
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to interact with business and technical teams
Attention to details is critical for this role.
Ability to work independently
Previous experience with HFM upgrade
Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Preferred
Experience with HFM 11.1.2.4 version upgrades and/or development
Experience with Oracle GL
Experience with FDM EE 11.1.2.3

Requirement no:3
Position:FDM Developer
Location:Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 months+
Must Have
8+ years of experience working in an environment with FDM and HFM
Experience with FDM 11.1.2.3+ version upgrades and/or development
Strong experience with Jython or VB script
Strong business rules skills in FDM mapping and data load rules
Excellent knowledge on EBS ( definitely GL)
Strong Integration and automation experience with FDMEE
Strong functional knowledge of Consolidation processes.
Strong programming and problem solving skills with PL/SQL
Strong oral and written communication skills
Attention to details is critical for this role.
Excellent problem solving skills
Preferred
Accounting background or strong familiarity with accounting and close processes
Ability to interact with business and technical teams

Regards,
Krishna