Re: [Opsware User Group:0] Digest for opsware-users@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Bernard Sanders

Jan 12, 2010, 3:10:23 PM1/12/10
to opswar...@googlegroups.com
Jeffrey,
The best place for technical Server Automation questions is the HP-hosted Server Automation Community Forum.  As a current customer of HP SA, you should be able to sign up for that here:
https://h20029.www2.hp.com/

There's lively and active discussion going on there including SA customers, SA developers, SA field engineers, and SA product managers.  You can participate via the web-based forum, or sign up for a periodic email digest.  I'd bet that your question would be answered in there very quickly.

HTH,
Bernard
HP Server Automation Product Management