Sure Shot Roles - Please respond back ASAP.

KMM Murthy

Jun 7, 2016, 12:47:14 PM6/7/16

This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

If you are actively or passively searching for new opportunities, I would like to make you aware of a Muliple Job openings with one of our clients Located at San Jose CA,I will be happy to discuss what you may be looking for in your next role and what this position will offer your career.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody  looking for an opportunity or looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current rate & Salary:
Expected rate & Salary:

Requirement No:1
Position: User Interface / Solr
Location: San Jose CA Location.
Duration: 6 months+
Visa copy, Photo ID is a MUST along with the resume.
LinkedIn ID is a BIG PLUS.
Local candidates need to go in-person interview, Non Local candidates Skype/ WebEx interview is a MUST.

Required
User Interface / Solr resource (Min 1-2 years hands on SOLR experience is a MUST, please get a write-up from the candidate on his SOLR experience – What level/kind of work he performed & why he is a good fit for this role)

Job Description:
•    Skills: User interface  Experience + Solr/Elastic experience.
•    Must be very strong in  Java/J2EE
•    Must Have good experience in indexing huge data.
•    Good if have Elastic search experience and capacity planning and cluster maintenance
•    Experience in Spring, Restful Web services

Requirement No:2

Position: Core Java Backend

Location: San Jose CA

Duration: 6 Months+

v  Core Java Backend Developer

v  Location: San Jose CA

v  Visa copy, Photo ID is a MUST along with the resume.

v  LinkedIn ID is a BIG PLUS.

v  Local candidates need to go in-person interview, Non Local candidates Skype/ WebEx interview is a MUST.

Skill

Years of experience

Last Used

Rating

Core Java Backend development

Java, J2EE, Spring, Restful Webservices

Frameworks like Spring 3.0/Hibernate

Multithreading, Exceptional Handling and Garbage collection

JQuery, JUNIT and JMETER

GIT/Gerrit and Maven Build Management

Scrum/Agile experience

Skills:

ü  Min 8 years of experience.

ü  Java, J2EE, Spring, Restful Webservices

ü  Must have Experience and Good understanding of web Frameworks like Spring 3.0/Hibernate.

ü  Must have experience in RESTFUL Web Services. Must have strong and hands on experience in Java/J2EE technologies

ü  Should have knowledge of design patterns and Multithreading

ü  Understanding of the effective usage of collections.

ü  Experience with JQuery, JUNIT and JMETER. Experience GIT/Gerrit and Maven Build Management

ü  Scrum/Agile experience is added advantage.

ü  Ability to provide solutions based on the business requirements and to work with global team.

ü  Must have excellent problem solving skills and be customer centric.

ü  Engaging in application architecture and design decisions.

ü  Implementing/maintaining a repeatable iterative software development methodology.

ü  Improve the code quality with effective testing and review process.

ü  Design and develop scalable technical implementations.

ü  PL/SQL and UNIX knowledge is as additional advantage.

Requirement No:3

Position: Core Java Backend Developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: Full time

[...]

Requirement No:4

Position: Frontend UI/Angular JS

Location: San Jose CA Location.

Duration: 6 months+.

v  Role: Frontend UI/Angular JS positions

v  Location: San Jose CA

v  Visa Copy, Photo ID is a MUST along with the resume.

v  LinkedIn ID is a BIG PLUS.

v  Local candidates need to go in-person interview, Non Local candidates Skype/ WebEx interview is a MUST.

Skill

Years of experience

Last Used / Worked

Rating

front-end (UI) architecture, including performance, accessibility and reusability

Angular JS

HTML4/HTML5

CSS3

Java Script

Jquery

Experience working on development Projects

Skills:

1.       Min 7 – 12 years of experience in IT.

2.       Please send profiles who has extensive experience working on development projects.

3.       A passion for utilizing best practices in front-end (UI) architecture, including performance, accessibility and reusability.

4.       Experience writing and debugging dynamic client-side applications using client-side MVC/templating frameworks like Angular.js.

5.       Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web applications using several front technologies including: HTML4/HTML5, CSS3, Ajax,  jQuery.

6.       Advance Skills in working with version control tools such as GIT/GERRIT, SVN.

7.       Experience writing unit tests for client-side applications Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, especially Agile/iterative development processes.

8.       Ability to code using scalable framework for future enhancements and sprints

9.       Ability to review requirements and articulate/propose alternate solutions to application architecture.

10.   Ability to manage time and meet deadlines with quality deliverables.

Requirement No:5

[...]

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.