Re: 26 people Murdered ver three days in Chicago, Baltimore and New York - M...

Pre...@aol.com

Jul 3, 2015, 7:09:56 AM7/3/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com

In a message dated 7/2/2015 9:24:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time, larry....@hotmail.com writes:
At least 108 people shot over three days in Chicago, Baltimore and New York - 26 Murdered -Memorial Day Weekend
Ah well, colored lives only matter if whitey kills em. You won't hear a peep outta the punk in the White House over dead niglets killed by other negroes.

Larry Talbot

Jul 13, 2015, 11:57:40 AM7/13/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Predator...still alive and sucking Charlie's dick....

From: opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 07:09:53 -0400
Subject: Re: 26 people Murdered ver three days in Chicago, Baltimore and New York - M...
To: opendeb...@googlegroups.com

In a message dated 7/2/2015 9:24:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time, larry....@hotmail.com writes:
At least 108 people shot over three days in Chicago, Baltimore and New York - 26 Murdered -Memorial Day Weekend
Ah well, colored lives only matter if whitey kills em. You won't hear a peep outta the punk in the White House over dead niglets killed by other negroes.

Lynne Kelly

Jul 13, 2015, 6:23:30 PM7/13/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Clearly not listening to what our President has said about black on black crime, especially in Chicago. L

Sent from my iPad

Pre...@aol.com

Jul 14, 2015, 6:41:49 AM7/14/15

In a message dated 7/13/2015 5:23:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time, opendeb...@googlegroups.com writes:
Clearly not listening to what our President has said about black on black crime, especially in Chicago. L
Yer right. I don't listen to anything the affirmative action dumbfuck has to say. He's pretty much in the boat with you.

lyn...@aol.com

Jul 14, 2015, 12:29:52 PM7/14/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Cool. So you enjoy your right to be an ignorant ass?