Larry Talbot

Feb 1, 2015, 2:07:42 PM2/1/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
 Is the group dead or is it Lew that just died?

Lynne Kelly

Feb 1, 2015, 6:23:04 PM2/1/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
I think it's pretty
Much dead. Seems like we have moved on in our lives with Social Media

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 1, 2015, at 1:07 PM, Larry Talbot <larry....@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Is the group dead or is it Lew that just died?

gtheist957

Feb 8, 2015, 10:29:07 PM2/8/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
well let's see, you got your asses handed to you this last election. your president who is obviously delusional or in serious denial. is still trying to use the same tired overblown rhetoric to remain relevant. the white people who voted for him and made his presidency possible. have grown tired of being made to feel guilty for being white. the lefts efforts to divide the country by gender and race have failed. the Christians who founded this nation are tired of having to take a back seat to atheist and muslims.  Obama is squandering whatever political capital he has to the detriment of your own party. by the way lew's  not dead he most likely left in disgust.

Charles Pratt

Feb 8, 2015, 10:50:41 PM2/8/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
I suspect Lew is bored to death with Larry drooling all over his monitor.

Sent from my iPad

Larry Talbot

Feb 11, 2015, 6:53:52 PM2/11/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Lew had his dick in your mouth and you bit down....you forgot to take your teeth out. fact of the matter, is that Lew's dead.

From: opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 21:50:26 -0600
To: opendeb...@googlegroups.com

Larry Talbot

Feb 11, 2015, 6:55:02 PM2/11/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
OhG-tits is sucking Charlie's dick now........

From: larry....@hotmail.com
To: opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:53:49 +0000

gtheist957

Feb 11, 2015, 7:57:28 PM2/11/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
i guess you just can't help yourself larry. you are a miserable bitter person if you weren't so mean i'd almost feel sorry for you. i've offered up a civiilzed point of discussion.................

Pre...@aol.com

Feb 12, 2015, 6:33:52 AM2/12/15

In a message dated 2/11/2015 6:57:32 P.M. Central Standard Time, gthei...@gmail.com writes:
i guess you just can't help yourself larry. you are a miserable bitter person if you weren't so mean i'd almost feel sorry for you. i've offered up a civiilzed point of discussion.................

You'd be bitter too if you had to ride around in a Nissan Leaf.

Charles Pratt

Feb 12, 2015, 12:50:51 PM2/12/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPad
He hasn't been able to get more than 10 miles from his mom's electric outlet in 5 years unless he took a taxi.

geoffrey theist

Feb 12, 2015, 9:00:40 PM2/12/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
LOL

Ekes Mtsothm

Feb 14, 2015, 12:57:58 AM2/14/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
I think it would be cool to have a practical electric car.  Not that any currently exist.

What would be really neat is if they actually invent flying cars, like we've been waiting for since 1989.

-Warner

geoffrey theist

Feb 14, 2015, 8:53:18 AM2/14/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
unless you get a vehicle that is all solar powered it is leaving the
so called carbon foot print of it's charge source. the feelgood
liberal gooshiness is only illusion.

Ekes Mtsothm

Feb 15, 2015, 2:08:44 PM2/15/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com

I personally feel that it would be awesome to have a vehicle that minimizes the carbon footprint. Solar power has always been promising,  but its current incarnations fall short of the expectations of the market. I remember hearing, even in my youth, that technologies have been invented that would improve on existing technologies, but that they are suppressed by existing business interests. If that is true I find it very sad. Profits should be made by being innovative rather than maintaining the status quo.

If it was affordable and practical, I would drive or fly a solar vehicle. Fly preferably.

-Warner

lyn...@aol.com

Feb 15, 2015, 6:36:00 PM2/15/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Ha! I thought GM is testing helium batteries. My husband and I met in Cincinnati years ago - when the city had all electric buses. They ran on overhead cables and when they changed directions it was very eerie because the electric motors were silent and then when the arms caught the new overhead line, it started up again. GM actually bought the patents for these and took them out of production - as they did with many other innovations. It's true - corporations seek only for profit. There is no longer any morality involved. - L

geoffrey theist

Feb 15, 2015, 7:47:22 PM2/15/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
lynn I'm sure you know under our present economic model it is the
LEGAL function of a corporation to maximize profits on behalf of it's
shareholders. with the exception of NASA, NO government agency
generates more jobs and tax revenue than it spends. all that aside. if
the left and right cut their rhetorical accusations by half perhaps
two thirds we would be much closer to an accurate view of the
situation. I don't believe any reasonable person opposes a clean
energy source. or that corporate decisions are dictated solely on
greed and evil and even if that was the case they have to a product or
service people want or need. and I only say this because if green
energy was profitable it would be here. let's say that all investment,
capital, equipment and facilities used in production of carbon based
fuel were rendered obsolete and useless it would make our last
economic collapse seem like a pleasant walk in the park. you seem to
gloss over the fact that forcing the use of green energy would harm
the same people that the left champions. many who have been made
redundant by technology like robotics and automation.
by the way are you saying the GM owns all the patents to electric
motors or electrical power transmission. that's a lot of money to
spend to sell a few busses.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 5:35 PM, lynnk05 via Open Debate Political

Lynne Kelly

Feb 16, 2015, 11:08:26 AM2/16/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Ever hear of the Lich brothers? They represent coal and other fossil fuels as they attempt political capture of state houses and representatives of Congress. And like you I was stunned and suspicious of the sources who talked about GMs purchase of thousands of patents which were then licked away. I have no problem with reasonable profit but the destructive results of hiding patents for more efficient sustainable transportation is criminal. L

Sent from my iPhone

Lynne Kelly

Feb 16, 2015, 11:13:45 AM2/16/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I didn't manage my autocorrect. I meant the Koch brothers. Please excuse the error. L

Sent from my iPhone

geoffrey theist

Feb 16, 2015, 8:24:38 PM2/16/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
you would think that if there is a profit /viability from green energy
the Chinese would be cranking it out they most certainly don't pay
much attention to the legality of US patent laws.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 10:08 AM, 'Lynne Kelly' via Open Debate

Lynne Kelly

Feb 16, 2015, 8:25:24 PM2/16/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
They are.

Sent from my iPhone

geoffrey theist

Feb 16, 2015, 8:40:18 PM2/16/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
I was amazed that there was another set of evil brothers who's
surname ended in ch. actually I worked at a self service filling
station owned by Koch industries when I was attending college an easy
night job just set in the booth and collect money with a chance to
study I was glad for the opportunity. and getting back to the Chinese
they subsidize every thing and I haven't seen any indication that it's
catching on here in Alabama and I don't think we are any more
backwards technologically than Tennessee and there are more
hillbillies there. only joking...........

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 10:13 AM, 'Lynne Kelly' via Open Debate

Lynne Kelly

Feb 16, 2015, 10:13:36 PM2/16/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Lookin for the shotgun😜