Kim Davis Jailed Because She Is Against Homosexual Activist Lies Deceptions And False Claims Of Disc

David Jeffrey Spetch

Sep 14, 2015, 7:07:04 PM9/14/15
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO

Kim Davis Jailed Because She Is Against Homosexual Activist Lies Deceptions And False Claims Of Discrimination?!!

 This is well beyond a complete outrage and mockery made of modern society!

 Name one homosexual activist anywhere around the world that contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that sexual orientation is quite obviously heterosexual unions = the very foundation of the issue marriage and thousands of years since marriage was created proves it beyond any shadow of doubt. Good luck because I already am aware you will never find even one.

 These liars deceivers and discriminators (homosexual activists) evaded the foundation of the issue of marriage while they desperately scrambled to try and make their every lie and deception the issue along with false claims of discrimination and crying wolf with such lies as labeling anyone who stood in their way with validity a bigot, homophobe hater etc. Officials became cowards as they obviously began to not want to be labelled with these homosexual activists lies in the spell of a severely bias media so they revealed themselves for the cowards that they themselves prove to be which is what lead to this modern day and soon to be short lived mockery made of marriage allowed to happen in the first place. We are plagued with a slew of homosexual activist lies deceptions creating legislation and you have cowards to thank for it, those cowards that you as a tax payers pays to turn their backs on what fact proves while succumbing to a bunch of homosexual activist lies, deceptions and discrimination because these officials are either homosexual activists or just plain cowards!

 For example, and I know many of you are aware of this as I myself was made aware by the media as it happened over the years and each and every time homosexual activists failed, they attempted a new lies and deceptions all the while evading the fact that thousands of years prove that marriage is about honoring heterosexual unions. (hence the insane homosexual activist obsessive compulsive lying deceiving mentality) Not one of them ever will contest this fact with so much as a shred of validity as not one of them ever did.  All they do is attempt to make their delusions the issue such as:

 They attempted to make the issue about some people in society feeling uncomfortable about different human racial variations getting married. Yet even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honour of the unity of male and female!!! They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love and the USA Supreme Court themselves even acknowledges this fact and I'll get to that just below!!! They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were deceptively trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions!!! Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honouring. If it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honour in that?

Because it was brought to homosexual activists attention that marriage isn't about honouring that if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective thus exemplifying that marriage is being disrespected by these activists attempting to make a complete mockery of it, they then attempted to claim that divorce disrespects marriage in attempt to make their delusions the issue once again. Yet the fact remains that divorce certainly doesn't disrespect the fact that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions, but homosexual activists attempt every lie and deception in attempt to make their delusions the issue.

 Homosexual activists even have even become scholars in recent past then attempted to claim that every gay relationship they could find recorded throughout history was a marriage. I was in two relationships myself but was never married but if homosexual activists thought it would help their lies and deceptions they would call each of my relationships a marriage because they try and make every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom appear relevant in attempt to try and make their delusions the issue! Back in the Days of the Roman Empire for example homosexuals were beheaded for attempting to make a mockery of marriage but homosexual activists attempt to claim such short lived mockeries as actual marriages.

 Homosexual activists have even attempted to make ghost marriages the issue of which ghost marriages were about honoring heterosexual unions of couples after they passed away because of such things in some cultures where the second born could not marry before the first born of a family. So if the first born never married, the family would have to wait until the next sibling died to have a ghost marriage!

  The USA Supreme Courts lame excuse for supporting a bunch of filthy homosexual activist lies and deceptions:

 The Court notes, marriage was once viewed as an arrangement in which women were treated as the property of their husbands and subordinate to their will. As the Court observes, this came to be viewed as grossly unjust and so the institution of marriage evolved to rid itself of the injustice.

 Which is another factual example of marriage honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that union again are heterosexual unions before and after that court made a decision. Here is where the Supreme Court makes a complete mockery of themselves and in this instance the USA while then after expect citizens to respect a bunch of filthy lies and deceptions or face jail:

 Today the Court announces that that time has come to recognize the injustice in the disparate treatment of gays and lesbians seeking the right to marry.

They lie by claiming that there is an injustice but they obviously do not back that claim with even so much as a shred of validity because this is not an equality issue because we all equally have the right to marry those born with the opposite sex genital that we ourselves are born with because that is what marriage was created for and in honour of and thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves it beyond any shadow of doubt.

Again:

 Fact: Thousands of years prove that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions because thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist and is obviously something worth honouring with something we call marriage.

 Fact: If it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective!

 That is the very factual evidence which proves that homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions for it is thanks to heterosexual unions that each and every one of us even exists and that is most certainly worth honoring with something called marriage well above any other sexual orientation. Thus proves that homosexual activists are using their every lie and deception by attempting to to even claim that equality has anything to do with the foundation of what marriage is about when it quite clearly has not anything to do with equality no matter how much any homosexual activist refuses to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are.

  Homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions and no homosexual activist lie or deception changes this obvious fact!

So for now, if citizens do not accept to have homosexual activists lies and deceptions thrust upon them in the USA, the USA cheap bunch of judicial jerk offs (me being very kind with my words right now) are now throwing people in jail until they accept a bunch of homosexual activist lies and deceptions used to forge legislation and pathetic excuses for laws etc. What a shame and complete mockery they make of themselves in the USA quite obviously. I'll never respect such garbage myself and no court is going to dictate to me any different!

 Have a good look at some more homosexual activist insanity as their lies, deceptions and false claims of discrimination has now lead to you having no right to be heterosexual and all because homosexuals and homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexuals for what they are. Think I am kidding, here have a good look!

Homosexual activists go on with the obvious lie of how they advocate freedom of choice while they are quite obviously advocating robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual by encouraging homosexuals to refuse to accept themselves for what they are which leads to homosexuals robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these sick filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions and proof of this is, homosexual activists perpetuating such homosexual lies and deceptions such as categorizing homosexuals as the Tranny, Transsexual and transgender for example. (types of homosexuals that pretend to be the opposite sex)

 What makes a homosexual a homosexual is that they have sex with those born with the same sex genital that they themselves are born with. Homosexuals who pretend to be the opposite sex that they are born (no matter what excuse they use) leads to heterosexuals being robbed of the right to be heterosexual because being heterosexual does not include having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. What makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that heterosexuals have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

 Heterosexual males for example, have a good look at a homosexual male and think does it interest you to have sex with him? Of course not because you are not a homosexual or bi sexual! Now think what if that homosexual male pretended to be a female to deceive you into having sex with them thus robbing you of the right to be heterosexual while degrading humiliating and traumatizing you with these sick filthy homosexual deceptions! This is already happening (since before homosexuality even became legal in North America aka the tranny) and this is well beyond disgusting and well beyond an outrage! You have cowardly and weak minded officials to thank for this along with a bias media ramming homosexual activist lies down your throats relentlessly for decades while attempting to dictate even more lies to the public such as the public is more and more accepting of these filthy homosexual activist lies and deceptions! Because homosexuals refuse to accept themselves for what they are homosexual activists are calling helping these homosexuals deceive thus rob heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual "advocating freedom of choice." It is un real that we have such ignorant public officials to have allowed this insane manifestation to have even occurred in the first place!!!

 Homosexual activists are helping homosexuals getting away with pretending to be the opposite sex which is clearly discriminating a heterosexuals right to be heterosexuals while these compulsive obsessive lying deceiving and discriminating homosexual activists refer to this as advocating freedom of choice. Where is heterosexuals freedom to be heterosexual when we have homosexuals robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these sick filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions degrading humiliating and traumatizing heterosexuals?!! If you don't like being robbed, what's next for you, Jail?!! Insanity running amok. They are dictating to society that heterosexuals do not have the right to be heterosexual because homosexuals and homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexual for what they are and if you don't like it or accept this madness they cast such lies at you such as hater a bigot and a homphobe! Homosexual activists are obviously insane obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminators!

 I do not support religion in any way shape or form, but for any citizen to be thrown in jail such as Kim Davis in the USA because they refuse to accept a bunch of homosexual activist lies and deceptions and being told that they will remain in jail until they do accept these filthy lies and deceptions obviously reveals the mockery that the United States Officials are making of everyone in the United States and all because these officials are either homosexual activists or they are cowards who don't care enough about justice for their own citizens to stand up against homosexual activists crying wolf with such lies as homphobe, hater and bigot etc. every time these homosexual activists face any kind of valid opposition. All of this because homosexuals and homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexuals for what they are!

 These activists, because I share facts that reveal them for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be have spent the last ten years having me banned off of every Canadian web site with political and news forums / message boards so they they can fly under the radar with pushing their one sided filthy disgusting lies, deceptions and discrimination upon the public without being exploited. They know I'll never follow their pathetic garbage and will fight them until I succeed with freeing the globe from this homosexual activist insanity permanently for the well being and sanity of current and future generations as I have been doing for the last 10 to 15 years now for the well being of the future of the life on this planet! They spent the last 50 years shoving their sexual orientation garbage upon everyone and now that they have forged legislation with a bunch of lies and deceptions they are attempting to make it impossible to raise public awareness with the very facts that expose them for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be. Go ahead and try and join a Canadian political discussion forum and it states in the agreement upon joining that you are not to discuss sexual orientation!!! That is homosexual activist bias low life scum bag garbage clearly demonstrated for you and I am confident that it is the same in the USA as well in the United Kingdom. Even my gogle plus account has been hidden from my own circles and the public for several weeks most recently.

What needs to be done to free our innocent little children as well as society as a whole from this homosexual insanity is simply undo everything homosexual activists have done (legislation corrupted etc.) over the past few decades and start from scratch such as restoring marriage to a respectable state only this time make it so all procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of  current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that tranny, trans gender and transsexual needs to be criminalized.  Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bi sexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable for it is quite obviously robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexuals. Anyone pretending  to be the opposite sex encourages homosexuals to think that it is ok to do it as well which again leads to more heterosexual victims which is why pretending to be the opposite sex needs to be criminalized for everyone. This type of homosexual behavior being forced upon innocent little children in the school system or upon citizens through government is unacceptable!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/u-s-county-clerk-kim-davis-jailed-for-contempt-over-same-sex-marriage-licences-1.3214735

No person deserves to be chucked in jail for refusing to accept homosexual activist lies and deceptions! This is well beyond disgraceful that this homosexual activist insanity has been allowed to manifest thus far in the first place due to cowards in governing along with homosexual activists making them cower by crying wolf with such lies as hater, bigot and homophobe every time those who became cowards presented a valid opposition until they didn't want to be made out to be what homosexual activist liars and deceivers spun them as / spin them as with this modern day obviously corrupted with bias rhetoric we call main stream media.

New development just below my address etc.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
167 Beach Rd. #1
Hamilton Ontario Canada
L8L 4A6

I spent the past couple of days Hammering Kentucky State Officials, Canadian Officials, Finland Officials who are working with Mass Resistance in USA as well Mass Resistance got a copy, Activist and other forums, Australia Senate, and Members of UK Parliament earlier today Sept 8 2015. The judge went from he is not letting Kim Davis out until she submits to homosexual activists lies deceptions and discrimination last week to announcing this afternoon he is now letting her out since I hammered them with this information. What gets me is, I do this in part on her behalf / as well all citizens globally and when she gets out they are attempting to make it out to be a religious victory, I mean how infuriating and cheap and pathetic. I strongly suspect that it was the homosexual activists that told the judge to do this with the hopes that I would back off so they wouldn't have to answer for their lies deceptions and discrimination but no I will not back off, this composition gets sent to set precedence globally over these filthy lying deceiving discriminating homosexual activists to rid the world of their insanity globally and permanently for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet!

 I played a key role in getting her out of jail and they attempt to attribute her release to religious filth after last week when their religious rhetoric already failed them (read the article by clicking the link too)

 Marriage never should have been voted upon in the first place let alone handed to a homosexual activist kangaroo court in the USA to pass judgement upon because all of the votes in the world and all of the court outcomes still does not change the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that sexual orientation is quite obviously heterosexual unions = the very foundation of the issue marriage and thousands of years since marriage was created proves it beyond any shadow of doubt.

Homosexual activists are insane, they even attempt "The fact something is usually done in some way does not prove that it is has to be done that way, or that it should be done that way"

Not anything will ever change the fact throughout the existence of the human race that thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist which is worth honoring with marriage (hence is what marriage was created for and in honour of and thousands of years proves it) no matter how desperately homosexual activist scramble to try and make their every lie and deception the issue because they refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are! Because homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are they are throwing away tax dollars with their every lie and deception while causing headaches over complete garbage and I say make these imbeciles pay back every cent out of their own insane pockets! It's likely enough to bring any country enduring such rhetoric out of deficit and beyond!

Larry Talbot

Oct 18, 2015, 7:50:18 PM10/18/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
no. She's breaking the law

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 16:07:04 -0700
From: beyond_...@hotmail.com
To: opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Kim Davis Jailed Because She Is Against Homosexual Activist Lies Deceptions And False Claims Of Disc

Lynne Kelly

Oct 18, 2015, 7:52:38 PM10/18/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
Exactly. The USSc speaks to agencies of government and their peers, not to the community of faith. Read the First Amendment with freedom of expression clause. L

Sent from my iPad

Larry Talbot

Oct 18, 2015, 7:53:29 PM10/18/15
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com